We are excited to announce that our office has moved! We moved into a larger suite in the same Lake Mary office building we have been in for the last 2 years. Before moving into the new space, we designed a layout that better fit our growing team. We knocked down walls and put up others. The finished space has a more open plan for our helpdesk team and allows for future growth.
With the additional square footage, we were also able to have a larger private conference room that we have already put to good use during our weekly meetings, trainings and our annual Christmas party. Down the road we are looking to host lunch and learns for our clients.
We are still working on getting settled in and adding our own finishing touches to our new space. We painted a few walls, purchased some new office furniture and added artwork to the walls. We are all excited how the new space has come together. We hope you will stop in and say hi if you are in the area!
Our new address:
195 International Pkwy
Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Improving Government with Technology - October 18, 2016
- Project Management for Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) in Orlando - September 16, 2016
- How Good Is Your IT Disaster Recovery Plan? - August 10, 2016
- Should Orlando Area Small and Medium Sized Businesses Adopt Windows 10? - July 5, 2016
- PC Life Cycle Management Process - June 14, 2016
- Benefits of Managed IT Services in Orlando - May 31, 2016
- Our Office has Moved! - January 13, 2016